Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday

Aha! I've returned, and it's only been a week. Yaay me!

It's been a busy week. Rick's "first week home" did not go as smoothly as one might have hoped. Finding his way straight home has been a challenge for him. First there was a trip to the mechanic to figure out what's wrong with my brother's truck. (Finally we got it fixed and can get the dang thing smogged so he can register it already!) Wednesday was a race on the sailboat, and Thursday was extra work after work. Fun times. Today he went in at 4am, so although he'll be home within a couple of hours (Hooray!) he's gonna be sooo tired that it isn't even reasonable to expect him to be good company. And then he leaves tomorrow morning for a sailboat race to Catalina Island. Very exciting for him, but what a pain in the butt for me since he'll be gone all weekend. Don't think I'm going to forget this "sacrifice" any time soon!

Alright, I guess that's enough whining for now. Big news is we got our computer back! Just have to get Quicken re-downloaded so I can figure out how much money we really have in the bank. Back to the real world. It will be a relief to be able to budget again.

No comments: