Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Hattie's 7th Birthday

Hattie turned 7 on Wednesday and we took the whole family to Knott's Berry Farm. She LOVES roller coasters. She LOVES thrill rides! So it was a very fun adventure. We decided in the beginning that Daddy and Mommy would switch off taking Hattie on the rides/babysitting the little ones. So first, I took her on Ghostrider. I immediately realized (once I got on the ride) that was a terrible idea. Seriously! I am NOT a big fan of roller coasters. This one was so big and so fast. Of course Hattie LOVED IT. She got off the Ghostrider passionately saying "Oh my Gosh, I loved it, that was the best ever. I loved it I loved it I loved it!" I was grimacing the whole way. Ick. Next it was Rick's turn and they went on Bigfoot Rapids. The line took an hour! (Did I mention we practically walked onto Ghostrider?) After they got off I KNEW that we had started in the wrong order! Next they went on Perilous Plunge (I was NOT going to handle going STRAIGHT DOWN full speed into a big pool!)

Screaming children call me away. Guess I'm not going to finish this today.

I forgot to post this so I'll post it now...

No comments: