Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Off Track/Weight Loss

I am totally loving off track. Sleeping in is in no way over-rated. Seriously, it is nice to relax in the morning! Even today, I had to be at the gym by 8:30, but it was NOTHING like having to get the kids to school by 7:40! Not to mention the pick-ups! MWF I am picking up and dropping off like crazy with preschool! Holy cow!

I had my last session (evaluation) with my trainer today (sniff!)...
The official count, after 6 months, is as follows:

I have lost 26 pounds and (overall) 23.75 inches (10.5 are from my waist and hips!)
I have gone from 34% body fat (at 173 lbs) to 26.7% body fat (at 147 lbs)!

Whoo hoo! Yay for me!

Now I am working on another 10 lbs and a flat stomach (then my life will be perfect - ha ha!)

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Good for you!! Way to go! Can you please send some will power my way :)