Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday

Two days in a row. Here I go! Not sure I have anything to say, though.

We made it to the gym (again) this morning. That, too, has been two days in a row. Whoo hoo. Getting back on the elliptical (as it were) isn't quite as fun as it was the first time around. But I am determined to take some weight off before my membership expires in February. Only about 5 weeks to go.

Tonight we are going to The Old Spaghetti Factory in Fullerton. Which may very well be my favorite restaurant of all time. Apparently they are celebrating their 40th anniversary by rolling back prices to those of 40 years ago. I am SOOOO there!! And Rick just happens to be working in Anaheim this week, so it all works out. We will meet him (and my Dad and Stepmom, who kindly called to let me know!) for an early dinner. I'm excited. Especially since my new exercise routine is including a drastic cut in calorie intake. So I'm looking forward to dinner because I have forbidden myself to eat anything until then. That's what I get for eating that greasy quesadilla for lunch! Shame, shame!

As soon as Hattie gets home (about 10 minutes) we'll be off to meet Daddy in the OC.

Hope your Tuesdays are treating you all with kindness!

No comments: