Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

If I was a good mom...

...my daughter would never have to clean her own room.

...my kids would do crafts and have fun and not watch so much TV.

...I wouldn't hear "I hate you" and "I hate being in this family".

...my house would be clean, and all the clothes would get put away.

...the babies would nap, instead of being little nap-dodgers.

...I wouldn't feel overwhelmed so often.


But we take the bad with the good. Last month of pregnancy is always a struggle. I welcome any suggestions for coping.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I must be a bad mom then too. Every single one applies to my house.....wait..did I write that list?

If you were a bad mom you wouldn't care so much about being a good mom.....

And I'm not even pregnant...so don't expect any of the above to change.but accept that you can't be perfect and NO one expects you to be..they will all adore you when they are 25..:)