Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Random Thoughts, Some Days...

I don't even know how to start this. I spent this morning "motivating" the children to clean up upstairs. Their rooms got cleaned (twice now in a week!) and vacuumed, the hallway upstairs and the playroom also. Then Shawna and I moved the playroom furniture back into the playroom - reorganized to block off the portion I intend to use as a classroom. Rick will be building a wall (soon) so that the classroom is a real room and can be protected by lock and key. Until then we will have to make do. I am feeling exhausted and sore but accomplished.

Still have to head to the store and get a few little supplies to get things set up on the most basic level. Still feeling optimistic.

My next dr appt is tomorrow morning. 30 weeks. Can hardly believe I am almost there! Feels good though. And 5 definitely feels like a LOT!! haha...

Oh well, better eat something before I make my trek to the store. Luckily babies are down for naps and I can leave them with Shawna. Only two more weeks left before Shawna heads home. What will I ever do without her? :-)

No comments: