Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Post when you can...

It's only been one day, but I am up waiting for Hattie to get home from rehearsal and Rick is at work. Or on his way to work. Whatever. I figured I should just get another post in, even if it is boring and/or lame.

I was so extremely exhausted today. Didn't help that Rick was (of course) exhausted too, but he was such a stud. He got home and to bed around 4am. Jane woke up at 630 to eat and then would not go back to sleep. Since she woke up Rick, he got up at 7 and let me sleep in. What a saint. He couldn't get back to sleep anyway... But still... He did end up taking a nap while I left the kids with him to go run errands. Then he got up and cleaned out the garage. Seriously. I tried to tell him not to, but he insisted. Weirdo. He's better not complain about being tired at work! Sheesh!

I had actually wanted to go to bed when Jane went down and Rick left (about 830) but then I remembered that I have to wait for Hattie. And she has to do a treatment (asthma) when she gets home. Hopefully I'll be in bed by 10. Oh well. Much better than the 1am I did last night. That sucked.

My mind is drawing a blank so this is going to be short. Up early tomorrow for Derek's preschool. Then Rick is home - sleeping during the day and running errands with us in the eve - until Friday morning work. And we head into our busy anniversary weekend. I'm looking forward to getting costume supplies (on a budget) for the kids, even though they aren't sure what they are going to be yet. Well, that's not true. Derek is going to be Spiderman (Jason's old costume) and Breanna is going to be a flower. The big kids are still deciding. Hopefully we'll remember to take pictures this year. :-) Such bad parents.

No comments: