Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Blog-erific

I have been wanting to blog more, but I find my time limited. Plus my Stepdad took the laptop and hasn't returned it. So much is happening. It is truly a time of transition.

I had been gradually been drifting into a state of denial once again when Rick notified me that he was moving to Hemet. Come to find out that he has already started the move. Wow. What big changes! His decision to move was devastating since I had been slowly convincing myself that there might still be a chance for us. Silly, I know, but whatever. After some tough love from a good friend, I truly believe I have accepted my fate. And I know that my family is going to be blessed for it.

I received a phone call this morning from a distant friend (acquaintance, even)who wanted to express a certain level of gratitude and admiration for me. I tell this story with the utmost humility, merely to pass on that which has been given to me. This friend is not the first of such contact that I have received as a result of this blog and my decision to publicly tell my story. There are women out there who have felt the spirit of this story, the Spirit of God in my experience. It has helped them deal with their own lives, their own relationships, their own stories - whether current or past - and I am so grateful that they have let me in on their healing. It is such a blessing to me.

I encourage you all to find your hearts. Find your Truth. Find your Spirit. Find God, and find yourself. If you need therapy, get it. If you need redemption, find it. If you need forgiveness, ask for it. Be honest - with yourself first and foremost - and also with the people in your life. There is power in the Truth. There is strength.

No comments: