Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Positive Affirmations

Are Self Esteem Boosters!

Here are my answers today, but I encourage everyone to fill out this form. Find your heart.

1. I like myself because... I truly care about others, and my heart is open to The Spirit.

2. I do...my duties as a mother very well.

3. I feel good about...my relationships - family, friends, and God.

4. My friends would tell you I have a great...smile.

5. My favorite place is...in bed, napping. Or maybe in front of the TV.

6. My Heavenly Father, my mom, my stepdad, my brothers, my friends... love(s) me!

7. People say I am a good...mother.

8. I have been told that I have pretty...hair.

9. I consider myself a good...friend.

10. I like the way I feel about myself when I...care for others.

11. What I really enjoy most is...going to the movie theater.

12. The person I look up to the most is...my parents (ok, persons...)

13. The one person that always makes me feel good about myself is...my brother, Matt.

14. I look good when...I am happy.

15. The color...red looks great on me.

16. I have a natural talent for...eloquent speech and writing.

17. I am most happy when...I feel successful as a mother.

18. My goals for the future are...to raise my children to be confident, selfless, loving adults.

19. One of the many positive traits I have is...honesty.

20. People often compliment me about...my openness.

21. My friends respect me because I always...tell the truth.

22. I have a good sense of...humor.

23. The two things I do best are...writing and...talking.

24. I know that I will be successful in life because I will...never give up.

GENUINELY LIKING WHO YOU ARE IS THE CORE OF YOUR SELF ESTEEM!

No comments: