Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

My Side of the Story.

If you are just now reading my blog for the first time, please (if nothing else) go back and read two posts, for me. They will give you a concise picture of "my perspective" and my role in my divorce. There are many other posts that I love - particularly those about my kids - but these two give the story of my break up, from my side.

First Read - "A Timeline and a Testimony..."
http://amberandthekids.blogspot.com/2010/12/timeline-and-testimony-in-case-you-are.html?zx=6fba51534a72cd26

Next Read - "Indiana"
http://amberandthekids.blogspot.com/2011/01/indiana.html

If you haven't read these two, then you haven't got a full picture of what I've been through emotionally. Truthfully there are many, many more that I could point you to. :-)

Thanks!! <3<3<3

1 comment:

Lelia said...

Amber,
I've followed your blog and as far as I am concerned...Your amazing...I've been thru similiar, some at my expense, some not. I just wanted you to know your story helps me some days and encourages me. I see your strengths, your weakest moments and your love for your kids. I understand most, if not all you feel. People will always judge, but everyone within their right mind, knows no person has the right to judge another! Keep your head up. You are admired and courageous