Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Exhaustion

I can't even count the number of blog entries I have started in my head. Having a newborn (and 5 other children!) has made blogging nearly impossible. Especially since (as I have said before) the computer shares a room with Janey. That means naptime and bedtime are off limits!

I've been getting around 3-5 hours of sleep at night - about 1.5 hours at a time. No, not very conducive to productivity... BUT I am starting to get the hang of the new routine, now including baby Parker. My former "break" time (from about 1:15 to about 2:30) when I had only Baby Jane now consists of lunch, People's Court, and feeding Parker. Somehow, today, it still felt like a break, so I think that's good.

Absolutely no progress on the husband front. Trying to keep my frustrations to a minimum.

Out of time. The zoo is calling...

No comments: