Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A nice day.

I really enjoyed the baby shower this morning. It was very low key, but also very fun. Plus I got tons of stuff for the baby! Diapers, wipes, baby wash, and CLOTHES! And I got TWO BINS of little baby boy hand-me-downs (thanks Denise!!) to sort through. So excited, really. My darling Hattie got to come, even though it is her Dad's weekend. Completely wonderful.

Then when I took Hattie back to Rick's, I was able to bring Parker over to visit with his Dad. Plus I got to see the kids for a bit. Super fun.

Later, a drive and a visit with my sister-in-law Trina. And then dinner at Lucille's with my cousin TJ. At dinner a man at another table came over and admired the baby. He said his son's girlfriend was expecting and they were just talking about the pride and joy of being a father. It was sweet.

Home now. Started sorting through the hand-me-downs and washing them. I have no idea how I'm going to organize all of these clothes. I don't know where to put them all. I need to clean my room. Again. Constantly. Haha. Blogging and watching "Top Chef" at midnight. This is my "off" weekend. I'm so cool.

No comments: