Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another great Sunday

I have grown so much spiritually in the past few months that (as I have mentioned previously) I now appreciate Sundays a lot more than ever. Church has truly become an opportunity to experience spiritual renewal and preparation for the coming week. As I walked to the van this afternoon, I reflected on how grateful I felt for the chance to be "filled" each and every Sunday.

Our Ward conference today was amazing.
The theme was Phillipeans 4:8-9 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you."

We heard from our Bishop and our Stake President on the subject. It was inspiring. It gave me such comfort to be edified and supported by the Spirit on my current path. I am grateful. I had gone to church today feeling uncertain and weak. I left feeling so full of the Spirit, so sure that I am absolutely living the life I am supposed to live today. So very grateful.

Now the kiddos are home and in bed, asleep. I get to sign up Derek for Kindergarten tomorrow morning (Yay!) Then 2 babies getting shots on Tuesday (ick!) Jason's basketball game on Wednesday... Another fun week as mother of six. Keep me in your prayers, people!! ;)

No comments: