Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

From my journal. 10/02/2010

8:41am Just before the Saturday Morning Session of General Conference.

"So many distinct impressions as I prepare for Conference. I can't wait until it starts. I've never been so excited. :-)

I've realized that God knows what this family needs. If he doesn't allow Rick to return to us it is because HE (Rick) doesn't deserve US. HE isn't worthy of this eternal family. God will allow him to return when he has properly humbled himself, repented, recognized the hurt HE has now caused. If he does not come back, it is because God is protecting US from HIM. And God has another path prepared for us."


This was back in October. I could never have forseen what was coming, and yet, here we are. Trust your inspired impressions, thoughts, etc. people! God is sooo GOOD. He loves us. He wants us to be strong, be happy, be whole. He gave me the answers early, but I kept going back. I kept trying, kept allowing myself to get sucked in. But this day, one week after my heart had changed, I KNEW the truth. I knew.

No comments: