Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Friends/Privacy

I decided to clean out my friend list. My change is rapid in so many ways, but also a gradual process, and I think cleaning up facebook is a good step forward. I don't know who I can or cannot trust. If anyone is reading this and would like a "re-friend" then please send me a message. Most of the people I deleted, it was certainly nothing personal...

In that same vein, I intend to convert this blog to private. If you read regularly and would like to continue doing so, you will at some point have to create a login and ask me for an invite.

I am so tired of lies. So completely exhausted. I'm overwhelmed by my husbands accusations, misperceptions, and blatant lies. I am extremely hurt today. I am not the person he describes, not the person he imagines me to be. It hurts me right down to my core, but he refuses to see anything different. Any attempt I make is just perceived as additional proof of my evil manipulative ways. Somehow, me giving him EXACTLY WHAT HE ASKED FOR yesterday is a manipulative trap and the love and devotion I feel for him is not coming from Heavenly Father. I do not understand. I will never understand. I cannot defend myself against his lies. It's impossible.

No comments: