Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Too Busy and LOL

I don't have nearly the amount of time I would like to have to blog on all of the things I have been sifting through in my brain.  The easiest, most prominent drama is, of course, the toils of dealing with Rick and Carolyn.  Therefore, unfortunately, they have taken center stage in this soap opera.  In reality, my mind is struggling with much more than the BS that they throw my way.  However, they provide me with such frustrating fodder, how can I resist?

When I need a good laugh, I will now return to this email, which I received from Rick on Friday (Specifically, the very first line of the first paragraph - a joke in and of itself.):

From: Richard Thomson
To: Me
Subject: Re: (No subject)
Date: Fri, Oct 21, 2011 12:06 pm

I have not been angry for a long time. As for therapy no need been
there and im dealing with all this in a healthy manner and have great
perspective. Its your behaviors and actions that have made up peoples
minds I never went around telling people what you did they heard it
from you or experienced your behaviors first hand.

one thing you will hopefully learn through your repentance is that the
lord will heal you as you let go and forgive.  There is no need to
fight or put down or paint anyone in a negative light. You still after
all that therapy need all your put downs and opinions out for all to
see and really its sad to see you go down that road clearly you are
not thinking about the kids as you keep your negative posts and tell
perfect strangers your personal trials as skewed as they have been
validated by those who hadn't known you for years and know how crafty
and manipulative you can be. I pray for you and always have and will
continue I hope you can change forgive and be an honorable mother. put
down your judgments they will not help you or the children.

"I have nothing more to say on this subject."

the father

2 comments:

Bellerina said...

seriously...what the freak?? yes I haven't kept in touch during your marriage but I have never known u to be manipulative or a person to put others down...I am quite frankly amazed at how ignorant he is and you are SOOO better off...i'm just sorry that u can't just cut him out completely out of your life...i pity him and his stupidity...sorry i don't even know the dude and he's pissing me off...

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

I agree with Belle... What a punk. I was married to a guy that thought he could get rich quick, didn't like responsibility, and was an idiot when it came to money (and writing as well) Lord is capitalized. Even if he doesn't think he is important enough to capitalize I ... our Father IS! Turd ball.

I have never thought you were manipulative. EVER. Drama??? Well... hahah Just kidding... I mean sheesh it was HIGH SCHOOL.

This is the same crap I dealt with. Everyone is entitled to their anger. HE is entitled to a kick in the crotch once a day... and yes... that is an order that I approve!