Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Funny Thing...

With all of our routines and plans and parenting tricks, our kids still have minds of their own.

Janey did NOT nap today, even though I ended up trying to put her down twice - once at noonish, and once at 3.  She has acquired the new skill of climbing out of her crib and has become rather proficient.  Excellent. 

Then, after Grandma brought home 4 brand new bottles of "kid soap" from the store, she proceeded to empty at least 1/4 of a bottle of suds onto my carpet.  Oh yes, I am grateful for that little bugger.  Keeps me on my toes.

And yes, she got a nice little spank for that fun task.

So, now I have the challenge of trying to suck all of the shampoo out of the carpet in my room with the steam cleaner.  It's going to take forever.  And ever.  I do not have time for this.

These are my little miracles.

No comments: