Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pitiful?

These words made me cry today:
"First of all, I applaud your commitment to your kids not just from this message in keeping their bedtime but in your FB posts - you are the quality mom I respect and aspire to be like! I agree and support you 100%."

You guys have no idea how much it means to see this stuff written down.

These words made me cry yesterday:
"fritter knew in october that carolyn and I had an "inappropriate"
relationship and k ew our intentions I made them clear. through all
the time after we were "good" and if it were not for carolyn I would
not have been able to have the kids every other week due to the pain I
was experiencing. I tried to know if your change of heart was real and
your messages and personal interactions left me k owing that you are
the same and that you couldn't be trusted or I could not trust you to
come back and try again. I spoke with my bishop here in September and
he knew I was still married to you legally and of carolyn living with
me so wherever you get your info they are lying to you. carolyn lives
with me as a friend a in house care for me and yes my future wife
carolyn loves the kids more than anything yes this is all hard on all
of us and that is why we need to work on making sure that we can be
respectful to eachother. I don't share my "sob story" with strangers
or write my frustrations and invite others to read "that is not
private" telling people to pick sides really im not nor ever was
concerned that you would take me back az I have said before if I had
done the same you would work to destroy me and never take me back and
here you are. you are the same person you were and always will be your
tone and back handed comments never stopped this whole time so I never
came back and I did try but you are the same carolyn and I are not
like you or me or like you a d chris those are things that you say and
believe you are right. all you are left with is name calling and as
your blog continues and you tell your sobbing story you make yourself
look pitiful. I didn't start this conversation all im asking is stop
demeaning me putting me down if you have something to say regarding
the kids then say it. leave out your personal digs. bridal your
passions be careful with brian he has no idea what he is getting into
oven and I hope you are able to teach the children the correct
teachings of the gospel to counter the incorrect teachings at good
news club and vbs"

Don't ask me why the guy doesn't use punctuation or capitalization. Lazy, I guess.
I am feeling much better today.

1 comment:

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

'scuze me... but how did you marry THAT? He sounds so pathetic and ridiculous!

Ugh. You deserve better Amber. He is a dork.