Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just following up.

From: Richard Thomson
To: Amber Thomson
Subject: Re: Cooperating
Date: Sun, Nov 20, 2011 3:43 pm

There will not be any problems when you understand you are not my wife
and that you are not welcome to sit with us You can put children
between us but neither one of us feel comfortable sitting by you.
There weren't any chairs to sit in on the side where you were when we
came in They sat chairs up on the other side and we were ushered over
there We had no problem with sitting on same side as you and do not
want the children to run back and forth The problems is you want to
say and do whatever you want to us and then expect us to want to be
anywhere near you We understand that we will have to be together at
events like these but we don't have to pretend to be best friends
Carolyn simply said she did not want to sit by you You got loud and
overreacted You passed empty chairs and the kids and came over by
Carolyn She is full aware of the comments you make about her on the
blog and facebook and that you have even tried to contact her family
with invites to your blog and playdates Newsflash they don't want
anything to do with you We can learn to work together when you learn
basic social skills The reasonable solution is us delegated by the
children You do not need to sit by either of us You can choose to be
offended or stop and rethink your actions

Thank you

From: amberathomson
To: Richard Thomson
Subject: Re: Cooperating
Date: Sun, Nov 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Rick,

I intended to sit where it was most convenient for the children. It's not about you or her. I chose to invite you to the assembly because I knew it would be nice for Jason. Obviously, the selfish thing would have been to not bother. I would not have had to see either of you. However, I make decisions based on what is best for our children. That includes any contact made with her family. I don't care what they think of me, or if they want to be my friend. I care about the children continuing to feel additional loss as a result of your decisions. I will do what I can to protect them, even make contact with people who have proven that they don't always act in the best interest of the children. I presented the opportunity and am happy to retract it.

Carolyn got loud and confrontational at the sight of me. I responded out of shock and disgust. I have not done anything to her, yet she hates me and thinks she can mother the children better than I. She cannot. Just as no man I choose to bring into their life will ever replace you. I actually experienced the reality of divorced parents, you did not. I will do everything in my power to protect them because I know how much all of this hurts them. I see it in them; they share their feelings with me. They know it is safe with me.

I am not personally offended, maybe the two of you were, though. I would offer the same suggestion - that you both learn basic social skills.

My blog is not public. It is also 100% true. If either of you are not interested in hearing (reading) the truth, you should stop. That is wholly your choice.

I am your wife until we are divorced. We are not divorced. I'm sure you are both aware of that reality as well. I'm sure she's tired of waiting for you to "legitimize" your adulturous relationship. I'm actually tired of it myself, as I continue (and will continue) to deal with the emotional and spiritual repercussions in the children.

Please return the Dora tennis shoes. They were brand new, and those pink clogs are very poorly constructed. Also, the $26 Jason gave to you was stolen from my wallet. I would appreciate you returning it. I am surprised you kept that much money coming from a seven year old.

Amber

No comments: