Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Soccer.

From: amberathomson
To: Richard Thomson
Date: Thu, Nov 3, 2011 8:10 pm

Are you going to bring the children to their soccer games on Saturday? It is the last time you would ve expected to go since they are with me the next three weekends.

I will need to prepare them either way.

Thank you,

Amber

P.S. The games are at 915, 930, and two at 12.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
 



From: Richard Thomson
To: amberathomson
Subject: Re:
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 1:08 am

is there any way that I may have them the third weekend I know that
their vacation starts that friday but I don't get to have them as much
as you. 
 
From: amberathomson
To: Richard Thomson
Subject: Re: (No subject)
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 6:10 am

I'm sorry, but the 3rd weekend is the last day of soccer. There are 5 games and likely a bunch of parties. In not willing to risk them missing out. Jason is already concerned about this weekend, which was the purpose of my email. I noticed that you ignored answering my question. I'd offer the weekend after Thanksgiving, but we will be making tamales.

Are you going back to work?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
 
From: Richard Thomson
To: amberathomson
Subject: Re: (No subject)
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 8:24 am

can I have them next weekend on Thursday after school since there is no school on friday. I thought I sent an answer regarding soccer to was in the second draft and never got sent. I would not be willing to take them to soccer this weekend if I can't have them an extra weekend since our time is limited if I could have them both weekends then we will be at both days of games. this Saturday and next. regarding work, I am not able to lift more than 25 lbs or twist my back the dr said full recovery will be three months. I don't think you realize the severity or the seriousness of the surgery so let me enlighten you they made an an 8 inch incision down my back cut through the muscles and spread them open th expose the spine then separated the vertebrae to access the spine then removed the tumor it took 2 neural surgeons due to the size of the tumor which was the larges they had both seen both drs have been neural surgeons for over 30 years so over 60 years combined its not normal for two drs to do this type of surgery it normally requires 1 I am lucky to be walking today it is truly a miracle. I will be returning to work I have always worked and will always worked except through this time of illness which you I feel was me just being a deadbeat who didn't want to pay you. im not looking for sympathy from you you are incapable of such a feeling this is all so you are informed since you are so animate about me going back to work also you lift think I am out here living with all this money but I also owe 50,000$ in med bills on top of what I have paid. so please I you can work with your therapist and your god to be patient I am trying to figure out how clean I can make money to pay for all my responsibilities again as I always have. 
 
From: Amber Thomson
To: Rick
Subject: Re: (No subject)
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 10:16 am

I have plans on Friday with the children.  I can bring them to you on Friday the 11th afternoon/evening and you can bring them back Sunday.

I am sorry I used the term "deadbeat" in regards to you.  It was only twice and out of extreme anger, hurt and frustration.  Any assumptions about my mindset, goals, or motives are just that and do not help our situation.  I didn't think asking about work was unreasonable.  Apparently, it is a sensitive subject.  Again, sorry.  I feel I am being and have been EXCEPTIONALLY PATIENT, considering the circumstances, but that is just my opinion.

Thank you,

Amber

P.S.  Our divorce is not final.  Whether you are "married" to her or pretending to be married, it makes you a bigamist, and it hurts our children.
 

No comments: