Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Student of the Month Assembly

Jason got Student of the Month for November.  I made the mistake of inviting my husband and his whore to the assembly today, via text message.  They came.  In and of itself this would not be a problem.  The kids were very excited to see their Dad, Carolyn, and Norah!  They found seats across the auditorium from me.  Herein lies the problem because the children tend to shift back and forth.  I wasn't about to have them disrupting the entire assembly, so I packed up the stroller, blanket, and jackets, Oh, and Paco, and headed over to the other side - there was an open chair next to Carolyn. 

As I walk up she gives me the dirtiest look and says, "Oh No!  Oh No!  I am not sitting next to you!"  I said, "You guys took the kids all of the way across the auditorium."  She said, "They wanted to come with us!"  I just rolled my eyes.  "What did I do to you????  What did I do to you, Carolyn???"  was all I said.  Oh my goodness.  What a red-lipped whore.  I wish I could punch them both in the face.  So angry right now.  So so angry.

Why can't anyone knock some sense into that asshole?  Seriously.  I am losing it.

No comments: