Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby Watch

I spent the weekend having contractions. Nope, no baby yet. I know it's early, but it's always early, and I always want it to be earliER. That's just the way of things. Week and a half at the longest, but I'm really hoping to pop by the weekend.

Fed up with the C-R-A-P from my husband. Having him try to tell me he is going to do the right thing, that he always ends up doing the right thing practically makes me vomit. That and the "the most important thing to me is my kids" and "I'll do anything for my kids" BS is getting old. If you'd do anything, why don't you try repairing your family? Oh yeah, that's right, you "CAN'T" because you refuse to try. Oh yes, and if any of you are actually buying the whole "platonic" line, then you are even more moronic than he is...

Hattie has her first visit with the therapist this afternoon. I am so grateful. She is struggling so much. My heart just aches for her. I listen and listen, but I am not a professional. I hope she finds it useful and can benefit from having another "outlet"...

I haven't stopped asking (begging, pleading for) Rick to try, and he hasn't stopped ignoring me. Just another day in paradise.

No comments: