Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Rick

Sometimes I just wish I could get real responses to the actual things I say, instead of the same old "this is all your fault, I didn't do this, I can't change it" rhetoric. Maybe u need to wipe that slate clean and start over. Maybe you would get some truth then. See that there were 2 of us in our (bad) marriage and the two of us can still fix it. Make it good, loving, happy. I loved seeing u tonight. I'm ashamed to admit. I miss my husband. I miss us. I love you so much. I can't be any more sorry. You say its too late but it doesn't have to be. It doesn't have to be.

That is the last text message I wrote to Rick tonight. Seeing him was so hard. He was clean shaven and dressed nice and I'm sure it had nothing to do with me. He held our baby, and I saw a glimpse of him, the true him. It was so difficult for me. My heart is aching. I have broken it again - silly me, loving my husband, even when he is so awful to me. Silly, silly me.

No comments: