Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ready

I hate this part. Waiting for baby to make his appearance. I have contractions all night and half the day, but I'm still not in labor. Annoying. Hope it's soon. Seriously. Too much going on next week. Parent teacher conferences on Wednesday and Mediation on Thursday. If I miss mediation, everything gets pushed back even further. I need to see progress! Sheesh. So everyone think happy baby thoughts for me.

Side note, my kids are super cute. Well, besides the fact that Janey Jane did not sleep last night. Not that I was sleeping anyway, but still. She doesn't want me. Just wait til baby Parker comes, she'll want me even less. Anyway, her sleep performance was quite disappointing after sleeping completely through the night on Monday night. Three day weekend with Dad must've worn her out. Breanna, on the other hand has been cracking me up with her "writing". All the kids like to write and draw (they fill pages of those composition books with their work!) but Breanna loves to write most of all. She is particularly good at the letters B, P, and O. So, usually "Mommy, what does this say?" is either B-O-O-B or P-O-O-P. Awesome. They are soooo clever!

Hattie is loving the therapist after her first real visit last night. Much more in control of her emotions and communicating better already. She's nervous about baby coming. Aren't we all???

Feeling good today, after a visit with my own therapist. Despite him making me cry when he asked if I was still willing to work things out with Rick, even though he is so dark and negative. Yes, still willing. I haven't given up on my family, just for the record. I just try not to think about it. I have bigger fish to fry right now. Like having a baby...

Thanks for checking in!

PS. This is preggo me (belly shot!!) last Saturday. Sorry it's blurry, Mom doesn't have such a steady hand these days... 5 grandkids living here and all...

No comments: