Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Get over it.

These may be the three most annoying words you could ever say to a divorced (or divorcing) person.  That and "let it go."  Seriously, people, we were married for 12 years!  We have 6 children.  Yes, he is an ass.  Yes, he is an idiot.  Yes, he has proven to me beyond any shadow of any doubt that I do not want to be married to this person, but GEEEEEZ, give me a break!

I cannot imagine getting married and not having my children present.  I cannot imagine it.  Who does that??  I cannot imagine marrying a man who would even CONSIDER excluding his own children.  What the heck.  I may be lacking in sanity, but I will NEVER understand that kind of crazy.

I'm worried about my children.

Powerless.  Acceptance.  Ugh.

1 comment:

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Part of accepting is letting go of control. Not letting go of pain and hurt... but letting go of HIS control to hurt you.


You can do it. I promise. Seek faith and believe in Him... and you will.