Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Evening

Kids should be home in ten minutes and I have so much to say.

First of all, Rick and Carolyn got married on Thursday night.  How nice for them.  It was two weeks after our divorce was final.  Sounds very familiar since Rick and I were married two weeks after we started dating.  Whatever.  As my brother says - "at least now they are allowed to f..."  Sorry for the crudity, any sensitive Mormons out there...  It is what it is.

My recent posts have shown the interaction I have had with an idiot recently.  Speaks for itself, I think.

Great day at church today.  Strong spirit, strong testimonies, lots of crying (from me.)  Long day, great day.  I am barely holding it together, but I am holding it together.

Finally, if you scroll down to Rick's email to me, you will notice a weird reference to my "subscribers" making threats to Carolyn.  I must admit that I am strangely curious who out there has taken it upon themselves to make threats upon my ex-husband's new wife.  Are you willing to reveal yourself?  There is honestly no one on my list who I could actually see brandishing that sword, but I would certainly love to know!!  And thank you, for the gesture, but really, it is unnecessary.  I am a big girl; I put on my big girl pants this morning; I will be okay.

Now that that is taken care of.  I am down to 3 minutes and counting before I see my adorable and amazing babies.  Time to get ready for the storm!  :-)

No comments: