Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Crazy Ranting from Rick

September 12 - 

 Email #1  1:37pm
No need for bishops or therapists. I talk to them and I'm fine and things will be fine. You have no way of knowing that you have changed or are different. You need to figure out your life and learn how to live within tour means and see how well you continue in your great change you have fooled professionals before and in the end they ask well Rick some go back one last time nothing is certain its a chance that only you have to decide to take or not. I choose not. I've been lied to many times before trusted many times before and fooled many times before. I never abused you. You say I have. I never lied I tried to love and it was never enough. So there it is.  I went to Horton and Georgiana and both said the same   bishops I've been to and all the ones minus yours and Fritter agree with them. All Fritter cares about is taking away my memberships by marking my records which is only done if that bishop wants the other person to be exed too bad his pride and friendship with green got in his way to feel and understand the spirit and mine and Carolyns bishop in Brea and Gary Lawrence and a few more in Utah along with general authorities. So nothing will change between us and we just need to be the best we can for the kids.

Email #2 3:19pm
When this divorce is final and Carolyn and I are married that is when our leaders will work with us. As for now we live as honorable as we can living under one roof. I can only imagine what you are thinking goes on here and for that I cant wait for.

The rest you may continue in with or as more lies. I can't hardly walk I can lay in bed for 1 1/2 hrs. But for the most part I am most comfortable sleeping in a recliner at most 3-4 hours I can't bend over to pull my pants up or lean down to flush the toilet. At times even wearing clothing that is tight on my body hurts. Most of the day I spend trying to be comfortable and am crying because I am in so much pain. It gets even worse when I have to see you and these messages. So as for a sexual relationship its not happening nor has it. We go to church and have been and they all can't wait for this to be over because they have never known any two people who love each other and their children more than us.

Yes no authority agrees with our arrangements but understand and can't wait and offer to marry us.

All you say is I'm a liar but people just can't believe how much they feel the spirit in our home. And that I've never had and now I'm grateful for it and never want it to go away. So beg for me to go to therapy with you and hope for my heart to turn to you but it won't happen. Carolyn and I were very close friends for years before our Vegas trip and again are very close and will be what we should have been all along. No mote abuse or lying cheating mistrust or therapy and finally a good and almost perfect relationship for the kids to see and be a part of.

You got to have what was Carolyn's for all these years and you destroied it. So now its our turn so please leave is alone.

Thank you in some weird twisted way for helping us making things the way they should have been years ago. Carolyn and I  can have the life that the lord will bless throughout the eternities.

Email #3 4:19pm
Like I said its all lies to you what has been said to me was for me.  I guess the scripture is true don't cast your pearls before swine. I never said I was worried about you. Although when have you had to take care of yourself on your own never I guess that is why you are filled with such venom and hate.

You use the kids as pawns expecually Parker and since I don't fall for it you're mad and angry ill have Parker and the rest of th kids when visitation allows.

I want doll custody of the kids cut I know that that fight is futile you would never switch the time share if the loss it move out here where you can afford to live so it could be at least 50/50 its affordable out here you can't complain that its too crowded or they don't have a yard. I wonder what next. What kind of tempettantrom will you throw next


September 14 1:37pm
 
I apologize for the miss comunication.


As for my life and where it is and where its is going and where it will
end up is for the most part my decisions. I will stand and answer for
my part. I rejoice for that opportunity. I do believe that you play a
role in the path I have chosen and am actually very happy with the
choices I have made
. I am extreemly saddened by the separation between
my children and me. Also my choice to divorce and file for cutody you
here in Ca. Bottom line I would still be living with you working with
you to keep our family together but I could not be hurt like that
again. There is nothing I did or did not do in our marriage that
deserved your repeated extramarital affairs. And chris was the last
straw. I don't believe that we can stay married and you stay faithful
to me or your constant pointing out that I am inadiquate in trying to
work with you and my love not being enough. I don't blame you but know
that I would not be here where I am with who I am with if you were so
persistent in keeping your relationship with chris and your feeling of
not wanting to be married to me for a long time and then threatening to
call the police on me if I in any way made you feel uncomfortable. I am
thankful for what and where my life has become again unfortunate for
the children.

As for Parker I look forward to being able to have him finaly overnight
and with all the children during visits. Hopefully some day they will
all chose to live with me with me thru will and will never be a burden
or be pushed away. When they are with me we do everything together and
we are a real family a love that we never had
I am glad I at least got
to play with them which you always missed out on.

Im sorry but I don't blame you for all the bad things in my life. You always were one for the dramatic. Who do I lie to and no manipulation to kids. They wonder why they can't do some things or watch some movies that they always useto watch. So im honest with them. You don't approve. So they see your double standard and will see through you I wont need to do or say anything to them you destroy your life that you are so actively engaged in.

I don't know why you always see communications as you ripping on me putting me down or "observing"my life we can communicate and coparent by being polite to one another. I have tried to let you in but I am calleda liar so it's. Just buisness to you. You have shown your true colors cares and concerns just one time I would like to send a simple message and not get a sermon or an epistle by the great philosopher Amber Yunker Thomson.

So for the next messages let's keep it clean and straight to the point. I have no intrest in observations or opinions. "For the sake of the kids."

Rick

No comments: