Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Forgiving The Pharisees

Another amazing day of testimonies.  Received peace and revelation during sacrament regarding what my Heavenly Father expects of me.  Back to finding forgiveness.  I am so angry at Rick because I let myself get sucked into his lies and his "holier than thou" attitude, but I need more confidence that I KNOW THE TRUTH.  The pharisees preached and judged, but they were misguided; They were wrong.  Just because Rick says something, doesn't make it true.

My job now is to learn how to forgive in the face of blatant deceit, negativity, hurt, and judgement.

The Lord does not bless unrighteous dominion.

I have been doing research on the subject and have once again found peace in truth.  I need to trust my own ability to understand gospel principles.  I need to trust my own knowledge of truth and righteousness.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to grow and learn in my faith.

No comments: