Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

having a rough day

From Carolyn.  Dated August 17, 2010




-----Original Message-----
From: 
To: rickjthomson 
Sent: Tue, Aug 17, 2010 9:28 am
Subject: You


My Dearest Rick


I know it has been a whole 20 minutes since we talked but I just had some things that I wanted to say and I can't overload your phone with texts all day while you are trying to work. Anyway I just wanted to say how truly grateful I am for you and for all you do. I feel so overwhelmed right now with love and this overwhelming desire to just be where you are forever. It is like there was a part of me missing and you are it. I feel like there isn't anything I can't do because you love me and believe in me. You are such an amazing man and I am so grateful to have you back in my life. I know I tell you I love you a lot but I have to make up for all the years that I loved you in silence and didn't even talk to you. I missed you so much. I cannot express how happy it makes me to hear your voice again and to hear your laugh. I love your laugh. I love everything about you. I am so crazy about you and want to spend every moment of my day talking to you or being with you. I never knew that I could love someone so much. You are the greatest part of my day, all day, everyday. My favorite times of the day are the drive to work, lunch, the drive home and our last phone call of the night. I feel so happy when I hear my phone ring and I know it is you or when you send me a text. I miss you like crazy during the times we cannot talk. I adore you and everything about you.


I admire you so much and I am in awe of what an amazing person you are and all the things you have overcome. You are such a strong and determined person and it makes you incredibly sexy. I cannot explain how much I am attracted to all the wonderful things that make you who you are. You have such a strong testimony and you honor the Priesthood and strive to be the best that you can be and I admire that in you. I know that I will never have to worry about the welfare of our family because you will always strive to be the best husband and father you can be and that together we can make it back to where we belong. It is funny but there are a lot of times when I talk to you and we talk about progressing and getting stuck etc. and I always envision this image of Lehi's dream, especially after we read the scriptures together. I see us on the path trying to reach the tree and at different times you are ahead of me and sometimes I am ahead of you but we always go back and get the other person. I know that sounds weird but I feel like it represents the issues we have with ourselves because of our life experiences and rather than giving up on each other we always go back and help one another. Thank you for that. You help me overcome so many things and help me see myself in a better light than I ever have. I believe and have hope in things that I gave up on long ago. You taught me that I am lovable and that someone could really care about me. You are such a blessing to me and I cannot wait to kiss you.


I will love you ALL my life and always be there for you and believe in you. You are my prince charming and I will strive to always be worthy of you and your love.


Love Always
Carolyn

1 comment:

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

How do you even have these? I am assuming they were meant to be private. :( You should not read these... not healthy for you to know his heart was not pure.