Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

So fun.

"Why can't Daddy have more time?" 

Daddy doesn't ask for more time.  Daddy moved to Hemet.  Daddy chose to divorce me so that he could marry Carolyn.  Oh my gosh.  Really?  Why do they always feel sorry for Daddy? 

It is difficult to have these conversations without getting I always encourage them to be happy, have fun, be good with Daddy and Carolyn.  I never say anything mean or biting (or TRUE) about how I feel about his choice, about that relationship, to the children.  I sent copies of the kids report cards to him, even though he didn't ask and didn't bother to contact the teachers for information.  I even bought the children presents to give their Dad and his new family for Christmas.

Yet...  I am the bad guy.  I am the selfish one.

What an Asshole.

No comments: